Prizes, Food, Music and Family Fun!
FALL FOLIAGE CRAFT FAIR
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5th, 2019
Hardwick Elementary School ~ 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Fall Foliage Craft Fair: The Fall Craft Fair will be held at the Hardwick Elementary School, Hardwick. The Craft Fair hours will be 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. ***If you are planning to participate in the Fall, you may register now but we can no longer offer to take postdated checks.*** As in the past, we do not jury, but certain categories will be limited if there is an excess of that particular craft. VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES: (We’ll handle the rest!)
- If the vendor is selling a handmade product, the product must be constructed by the person renting the space.
- Items made elsewhere (such as a foreign country), made from kits, or crafted in a one step process are unacceptable. Non-complying items must be withdrawn from display.
- Decide you’d rather sell quilts instead of the quince jam originally registered? Please contact a coordinator for approval!
- Cancellations made 45 days prior to the fair dates will be refunded.
- Displays are to remain set up until the closing time of each fair.
- After unloading, all vendors are required to move their vehicle to the designated vendors’ parking.
- Drugs, alcohol, smoking, and/or pets (except those used to assist persons with disabilities) are NOT allowed in the building/tent.
- If you bring children with you, do not leave them unsupervised.
- Spaces cannot be given or sold to others without prior permission.
FALL FAIR additional notes and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Space size is 8′ wide by 6′ deep. Please note if your display table is above table height and how high it is. The available tables are 8’x3′ but there is a very limited number for rental. (The fee for the space does not include a table.)
- Set up is on Friday ~ 5:00 -7:00 pm (you must be finished by 7 pm) and/or Saturday beginning at 7 am. Although the building is locked at night, items are left at your own risk.
- When using electricity be prepared to reach 50 feet … one outlet per vendor.